CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2021 9:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Operations Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Operations Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity, which includes frequent contact with high level executive and external partners, at CBS Sports? Then this Executive Assistant/Operations Coordinator supporting the Executive Vice President and the Operations and Engineering team at CBS Sports is for you! The position is based in NYC and will require you to be in the office with the ability to work remotely when workload permits.
• Maintains EVP's daily calendar, which includes a vast amount of scheduling and preparation of meetings both internally and externally.
• Serves as a point person for all meeting requests, agendas, documents and questions.
• Books travel for EVP and VP's, as needed, with attention to detail to ensure accurate itinerary and travel experience.
• Handles payment systems, processing invoices, and ensuring vendor payments are received in a timely manner. Process payroll for various freelance groups as needed.
• Exercises thoughtful judgment as to the best means of payment for each vendor depending on their unique circumstances and the outlines of their agreement.
• Cultivates a strong team culture and live our values as a liaison between departments, other networks, and outside partners.
• 2 years' experience in an administrative assistant role.
• Excellent computer skills, especially for a hybrid remote environment (Slack, Zoom, Microsoft, Google suite)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Highly organized with fervent attention to detail
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• Able to interact confidently with individuals at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels