Moderator / Ambassador - CBS
CBSLas Vegas, NV
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 11:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Moderator / Ambassador - CBS jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Moderator / Ambassador - CBS postings
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry€™s most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
A Moderator/Facility Ambassador is the face of Television City and will promote and recruit travel guests to attend TV screenings and host sessions at the Television City facility at MGM Grand and in our online platform!
• Champion recruiting efforts to generate traffic to the facility among Las Vegas tourists to attend screenings and focus groups. Will also include over the telephone recruitment with selected pool of respondents for online sessions.
• Host€™s screening and study sessions. Communicate with guests and guide them through the research process.
• Support the Welcome Desk as needed for check-ins and answers guests€™ questions. Guide guests through the research process and schedules.
• Handles guest incentives.
• Communicate with the operations supervisory team on progress of recruiting efforts and closely work with team to stay on track.
• Must keep all study materials, media and data information confidential.
• Must follow all security policies put in place by ViacomCBS, Television City and MGM Grand.
• Serve as ViacomCBS, Television City facility and MGM Grand hotel ambassador.
• Responsible for providing a safe environment for all guests and co-workers.
• Provide directions and assistance to hotel guests passing through the facility when needed.
• Notify hotel EVS and general services to pick up trash or spills to keep Television City facility and hall areas clean and safe.
• Responsible for QA checks to ensure valid data when completing online studies.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Superb verbal and written communication, negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time on concrete floor.
• Establish a positive, professional relationship with all staff.
• Must be able to keep a calm, pleasant and welcoming demeanor with guests throughout their Television City experience.
• Comfortable using computer, tablets and mobile apps such as Zoom
• Bilingual €'' Spanish speaker preferred
• Ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling which involves some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weight (up to 20 pounds).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.