Media Planning Coordinator
CBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2022 11:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Media Planning Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Media Planning Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including â€œDr. Phil,â€ â€œJudge Judy,â€ â€œEntertainment Tonight,â€ â€œWheel of Fortune,â€ â€œJeopardy!,â€ â€œInside Edition,â€ â€œRachael Rayâ€ and â€œThe Drew Barrymore Show.â€
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount Global.
CBS Marketing is looking for a Media Coordinator to support the execution and development of CBS owned media campaigns and tactics for a wide variety of original TV programs, series and specials.
In this role, the Media Coordinator is responsible for planning and scheduling media campaigns across CBS and cross company promotional inventory from creation through delivery. This role works closely with the full Media planning team, to input and update promo information within the scheduling and traffic systems and compile weekly promo tracking reports. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, checking promotions for correct messaging, monitoring the network for quality control, and acting as a liaison with media strategists and other CBS Marketing teams.
This candidate should exhibit excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency are required in this role. We are looking for a go-getter passionate about building a career in entertainment!
• Generate weekly production orders
• Responsible for locking in daily promotion schedule
• Data entry of daily promo changes
• Order daily addition and deletion documents for promos and any other revisions
• Track early promo ingest needs to meet schedule deadlines
• Build templates, formats and event profiles for all CBS shows
• Assist other coordinators entering future promotional materials on a weekly basis
• Provide weekly commitment reports for news, cross company and sports
• Provide weekly tracking reports for entertainment and brand
• Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
• 2 years of experience in film and/or TV marketing, or related experience
• Marketing team experience with a major studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• Well organized and detail oriented. Accuracy of data input is crucial for success
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Team focused, ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
• Experience with Windows operating system
• Strong time management skills