Manager, Multi-Platform Marketing, CBS Wfor,
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2023 10:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Multi-Platform Marketing, CBS Wfor, jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Manager, Multi-Platform Marketing, CBS Wfor, postings
Full Time Job
CBS WFOR, Miami, has an awesome opportunity for a creative Multi-Platform Marketing Manager, which is considered the right-hand person to the Director of Creative Services. If you are ready to shake up the way we market our content, while serving the community in one of the most beautiful and vibrant places in the country, then this may be the next step in your career.
As a news leader, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating & executing visions for key marketing projects and multi-platform concepts. Additionally, this dynamic individual will identify opportunities, is an idea generator and loves Branding. The Multi-Platform Marketing Manager will also develop a deep understanding of the station brand and work together with the Director of Creative Services to identify and execute new creative opportunities that raises the bar, grows our audience, and drives results. Come join our growing team!
• Lead creative process for campaigns and projects including concepting, production, and post-production with the willingness and ability to teach others
• Produce/write/edit high-quality creative for brand multi-platform marketing projects
• Help oversee day-to-day operations of the Creative Services Department, including attending/contributing to Content and Creative Strategy Meetings
• Work with the Executive Producer of Impacting Communities (EPIC) to help connect station initiatives with community events
• Other Projects as Assigned
, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
• 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in broadcast television or at a corporate marketing/creative agency
• Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-platform marketing
• Excellent tease-writing skills and the ability to produce effective spots with great copy and sound use
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects)
• Proficiency in INews and WideOrbit a plus
• Excellent time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment to manage deadlines
• Able to work a flexible schedule when needed for stations priorities, included but not limited to News/Weather Events, Community partnerships, and public service initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.