Manager Marketing Services
CBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Manager, Marketing Services has an opportunity to support sales and marketing strategies on all features including ViacomCBS Series and Specials as well as Paramount Pictures New Release, Miramax, Viacom Media Networks, Worldwide Acquisitions, and other third-party ventures! From initial green-light through campaign development, the Manager reviews approvals, and clearances to final delivery to our ViacomCBS assets team working in tandem with ViacomCBS Global Distribution Marketing teams to create and deliver the required assets needed to sell and service our full content library. They manage the asset ordering process from Content Licensing and EST partners and deliverable requirements for client servicing.
include but are not limited to:
• Liaise with development executives, sales, and marketing on daily requests that serve the ongoing needs of Global Content Distribution efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing materials.
• Manage the creative process and design workflow from green light to launch uphold standards set by the division
• Manage creative service coordinators, workflow, and 3rd party resources in the successful production and design of marketing assets.
• Lead department's critical initiatives documenting goals and setting plans to achieve results as directed by senior management
• Provide a detailed understanding of distribution product catalog including product Avails & Rights, release schedules across all windows, and distribution marketplace.
• Track and monitor creative tools used in the field and utilize research to guide decision-making.
• Manage brand asset creation across ViacomCBS film and television portfolio including standard assets, Key Art (configurations), Photos, and Copy
• Communicate with network and production on standards and guidelines for using show assets (embargoes, approvals, restrictions).
• Track multiple requests coming through regional marketing managers into creative services
• Partner with VP of Marketing on the integration of approved materials into ViaCBSContent.com
• Delegate creative design assignments to Creative Services teams, track progress, and lead quality control
• Lead title-specific assets including key art, stills, and digital
• Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
• Work with internal studio resources and external agencies in the design and delivery of marketing materials.
• Review all creative materials submissions from internal team and external affiliates and traffic to Marketing Manager for any necessary department reviews and approvals.
• Establish Project schedules/deadlines, set design style guides, and rules for continuity
• Provide necessary guidance to our external affiliates in the distribution and use of design/creative materials.
• Adhere to project management tools/keep up-to-date.
• Contribute and update regular reports and lead update meetings
• Manage design budgets and track all design spend.
• Work across ViacomCBS infrastructure to align product initiatives, timelines, and strategy.
• Collaborate with ViacomCBS Content Studio partners.
• Track production updates with VP, Marketing, and Content Studio Development Teams.
• 5 years marketing and distribution experience, Graphic Design, and Production Experience.
• In-depth understanding of growing studio marketing landscape including digital and social media platforms, television and theatrical product, new release, and library.
• Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and creative applications and design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Strong multi-tasking skills to successfully manage and prioritize projects concurrently to meet deadlines.
• An encouraging and exemplary teammate who is willing to pitch in on last-minute, high-priority projects as needed.
• Experience working in a global marketing organization or advertising agency is a plus.