Manager, Integrated Marketing
CBSStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2024 11:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Integrated Marketing jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Manager, Integrated Marketing postings
Full Time Job
As the Manager of Integrated Marketing, you will play a key role within CBS Stations, reporting directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing. Your primary responsibility will be to support the execution of integrated marketing strategies, while collaborating closely with the marketing team and various cross-functional departments. This will lead you to deliver one-of-a-kind sponsorship opportunities across our Linear and Streaming inventory and integrations!
• Implement the planning and coordination of campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Cultivate innovative ideas and help in the creation of compelling sponsorship packages tailored to meet advertisers' objectives.
• Support engagement efforts by assisting in building and maintaining relationships with key clients and agencies
• Champion the day-to-day management of marketing campaigns, ensuring all elements are delivered accurately and on schedule.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless integration of sponsorships within Linear and Streaming content
• Assist with creative content review and provide feedback to ensure all marketing materials align with the company's brand and messaging
• Monitor campaign performance by gathering data insights and preparing reports to evaluate effectiveness
• Share valuable insights with the team by understanding industry trends, competitor activities
• Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related roles, with exposure to integrated marketing within the media industry being a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
• Strong understanding of integrated marketing strategies, advertising, and sponsorships, with a willingness to learn and grow within the role.
• Customer-centric approach, with a passion for delivering excellent client experiences and building long-term relationships.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills to balance multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
• Basic data analysis skills to collect insights and assist in data-driven decision-making processes.
• Ability to supply creative ideas and concepts to improve marketing campaigns and deliver impactful results.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and market trends.
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this postingâ€™s television station should contact email@example.com.
Hiring Salary Range: $95,000.00 - 110,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.