Manager, Creative Design
CBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including €œDr. Phil,€ €œJudge Judy,€ €œEntertainment Tonight,€ €œWheel of Fortune,€ €œJeopardy!,€ €œInside Edition,€ €œRachael Ray€ and €œThe Drew Barrymore Show.€
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount.
In support of our continued global expansion, our Global Distribution Marketing department is looking for a strong, hard-working individual to join our team and manage our marketing creative production campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for our end-to-end creative production and localization of marketing materials and campaigns. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing & Creative Services. You will be responsible for the design, and production for sales support and marketing strategies across features, series, specials, and trade events. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with leaders dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing, social, public relations, and marketing technology.
• Craft and manage brand asset creation for sales support across the entire film and television portfolio (key art, photography, presentations, social assets, etc.)
• Coordinate the design and production process with third party agencies and internal design coordinator
• Review all creative materials submitted from internal and external teams to meet standards and brand guidelines
• Set design style guides and provide mentorship to clients in the distribution and use of creative materials
• Craft and build sales and executive presentations supporting strategic company initiatives
• Assist with the integration of approved materials into existing systems
• Establish project schedules, track production timelines, and manage design budgets
• 5 years of Graphic Design and Production experience
• 5 years of Marketing experience with an emphasis in entertainment
• Advanced experience with creative applications and design programs (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Google Drive
• Experience with Airtable, Asana, Jira or similar teamwork and project management tools
• Experience managing high volume projects in parallel, collaborating with diverse, geographically dispersed teams to deliver a range of marketing materials and campaigns
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fantastic customer service skills.
• Advertising agency experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Have a passion for all aspects of marketing creative, the entertainment industry and pop culture!
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate creative design and production processes
• Ability to handle rapid change, possess an extensive knowledge base, and remain calm and confident when faced with ambiguity
• Ability to problem solve proactively
• Willingness to work off-hours/weekends on short notice.
• Agile and goal oriented