Focus Group Moderator / Research Assistant
CBSLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Responsible for preparing, managing, and executing qualitative and quantitative projects at all stages from methodology/effective survey and discussion guide design to moderating focus groups and Individual interviews and providing concise but comprehensive results for internal and external clients.
• Partner with clients and internal team to help determine best strategy to achieve the objectives of each project
• Gather insights through varied methodologies including focus groups, individual interviews and guest surveys in a fast paced live recruit environment
• Create discussion guides, screeners, and surveys
• Help facilitate the respondent selection process
• Analyze data prior to live focus groups and provide pre-group suggestions for discussion
• Conduct focus groups in a timely matter while extracting as much useful information as possible from respondents
• Provide analytical debrief of results to client, as needed, after completion of groups. Delivers in a concise but comprehensive brief.
• Prepares detailed reports using Microsoft PowerPoint/Word
• Ensure overall client satisfaction and help manage client relationships generating repeat business
• Minimum of 2 years' experience with moderating a focus group
• Previous background in leading group/individual discussions in marketing or consumer research
• Must possess strong writing and analytical skills
• Must be able to demonstrate strategic and intelligent thinking
• Must be able to establish and maintain positive and professional relationship with Supervisors, Managers and Clients.
• Have the ability to handle requests, suggestions and complaints in order to establish and maintain goodwill within the organization, clients and guests.
• Analyzes situations & responds quickly to deliver effective solutions.
• Works effectively individually and in a team environment;
• Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-reliant and possess a self-starting approach to meet job responsibilities and accountabilities.
• Should possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Report writing skills
• Maintains a ''Can do'' attitude and participates in joint problem solving
• Moderating in the entertainment industry
• Ability to present and deliver summarized results
• Experience moderating in Spanish and multicultural groups a plus