CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
• Field high volume of calls
• Schedule meetings with actors, casting directors, etc. and manage their calendars
• Coordinate travel for actors testing on pilots from out of town
• Edit and download film on actors using iMovie, Quicktime and Cast It
• Coordinate and submit the executives' expense reports monthly.
• Help keep the executives organized
• Attend events/shows after-hours to scout talent, and write/share coverage with the department
• Maintain the series contacts spreadsheet
• Schedule casting sessions and running camera during sessions
• Coordinate business travel for the executives
• Clear daily drive-ons and walk-ons for all casting department guests on the CBS Radford lot
• Assist with making casting lists and checking actor availabilities
• Coordinate programming and events for the CBS Leadership Pipeline Challenge, including the management of payments, contracts, and communications.
• Serve as a key point of contact for all collaborators for the CBS Leadership Pipeline Challenge
• Previous assistant experience a must – you need to know your way around an office.
• Studio, agency, casting experience is a plus
• Knowledge of actors a plus, an interest in casting is essential!
• Be efficient and professional, but also have a good rapport with co-workers and production staff over the phone and email.
• The ability to multitask and prioritize is essential.
• Must be an organizational whiz, self-starter.
• Computer dynamo - PC proficient, good with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
• Strong writing/research skills and attention to detail are important
• Interest in program development, short films, and social impact is a plus!
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.