Executive Assistant/ Department Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital
CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/15/2022 12:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant/ Department Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant/ Department Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital postings
Full Time Job
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant/Department Coordinator to join the Business Development and Product Operations Teams. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism, a true desire to be a right hand person and develop a professional partnership with a dynamic senior team. High energy, flexibility, confidence and the ability to interface with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a must. A successful assistant will be resourceful, detail-oriented and able to correctly prioritize multiple projects at once. A passion for sports and genuine interest in the industry are assets as well.
• Manage and maintain SVP of Business Development and SVP of Product Operations calendars, schedule, travel, and general administration
• Assist in hosting and preparing for group and cross-departmental meetings, external partner and affiliate meetings (in office and remote)
• Manage expense reports for executives in a timely and organized manner
• Keep distribution lists and large calendar events up to date
• Help manage relationships with high-level partners for SVP of Business Development
• Assist with the creation of presentation materials and agendas for all-hands meetings, quarterly product reviews, monthly product shares, and other ad-hoc meetings in partnership with Digital Operations manager
• Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow-up, and due dates.
• Deliver monthly data to league partners and affiliates such as the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS, NBC, etc.
• Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics and space plans in partnership with Digital Operations manager
• Help to support an inclusive culture within our teams by seeking new ways to bring the team together and promote recognition
What you bring to the team:
• Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
• 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting Senior Leaders
• Demonstrated experience in representing the Executive offices and company at all times.
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other specialized computer programs.
• Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the phone/Zoom
• Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion/judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and clients (i.e NFL, NBA, NHL, MBA, Caesars Sportsbook and all major sponsors and partners.)
• Proven experience in working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
• Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions on behalf of the Executive.