Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures (''CMV'') is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes 11 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits ''Judge Judy,'' ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition,'' ''Rachael Ray,'' and ''The Drew Barrymore Show.'' The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of ViacomCBS.
CMV is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CMV Legal Department, including attorneys in the Business & Legal Affairs and Production departments! The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle a variety of diverse responsibilities with strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast paced position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Manage calendar and schedule, including coordinating meetings, appointments, and conference calls.
• Support preparation of sensitive documents with strict confidentiality, independently drafting for review and signature as needed.
• Draft and manage legal documents (including redlining agreements), such as production related agreements, integration marketing agreements, talent agreements, notices, and correspondence.
• Coordinate electronic execution and filing of legal documents.
• Create tracking system for important contract deadlines.
• Maintain and organize production legal files.
• Prioritize and manage multiple work assignments and projects.
• Process expense reports.
• Coordinate executive travel, as applicable.
• Assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising common sense and diplomacy.
• Provide back up support to other department assistants as needed.
• Contribute to department projects and other duties as needed.
• 4 years as an Executive Assistant supporting attorneys.
• BA Degree or equivalent work experience in legal capacity preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially macro-based Word and Excel documents; OneDrive; and experience with iManage (or Desksite) document management system is a plus.
• Ability to maintain discretion and when handling confidential/sensitive documents
• Driven to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Be organized, efficient, and have strong communication skills.
• Entertainment industry knowledge is a plus.
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.