Director, Branded Content and Media Innovation
CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Branded Content and Media Innovation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Branded Content and Media Innovation postings
Full Time Job
CBS, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
CBS Eye Max is a cross-platform innovation and integrations group that focuses on branded entertainment partnerships and alignments across all CBS Network day parts. The group works with advertisers to amplify their brand through scripted integrations, media partnerships, and custom innovations across CBS programming in fresh and interesting ways.
The Director, Branded Content & Media Innovation works alongside the Senior Vice President on developing and implementing all pre and post-sale integrations/innovations across CBS Network Primetime, Late Night and News Shows. This role acts as a critical member of the Eye Max team to help coordinate day-to-day operations, ensuring that all aspects of the integration/innovation process (client proposals, ideation, pitching, selling & execution) for multiplatform branded content campaigns run efficiently. In addition, also works closely with the Daytime day part on managing the workflow and delivery of cross network proposals and integration execution.
The strongest candidate is a well-rounded creative storyteller, problem solver, and an innovator, passionate about driving business growth by using our phenomenal programming, advertisers, branded content and the powerful CBS /Paramount Global audience.
• Strategically manage/route communication and creative between West Coast Programming and client/agency for on-air integrations
• Review potential script pages on client behalf and provide feedback and send to client for final approval
• Review/provide feedback on rough cuts and manage creative approvals with client
• Attend integration shoots and serve as point person between production and client on-set, ensuring brand deliverables are being met and troubleshoot any issues/concerns with production
• Lead creative/production process for incoming client requests across CBS day parts
• Set up brainstorm/line of communication with Sales for each response
• Build and route creative slides/decks for final approval
• Collaborate/streamline all communication with marketing counterparts (Velocity, Paramount Digital, etc.) on joint proposals
• Update and maintain Eye Max Return for Proposal Tracker
• Present creative opportunities to agency/client
• Project manage creative and approval process for on-air client improved billboards, working with Marketing, Legal, and On-Air Coordination.
• Send weekly updates to senior management highlighting team status, upcoming executions and current and submitted projects the Eye Max team is working on
• Clip and send links of on-air executions to senior management and client post air date, maintain/coordinate asset libraries and coordinate video assets in Sony Ci
• Upload/prioritize all outgoing Return for Proposals in DocSend
• Manage all integration billing with partners and finance, track and update management on payment status and update revenue charts for senior management
• Track and share competitive integration examples to better understand the ever evolving landscape and how it can help craft future client efforts.
• 7 years of experience at an agency, media company, sales organization or production
• Phenomenal organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to communicate clearly and represent the needs of the network and our clients
• A strong understanding of the current landscape and be able to come to the table with creative ideas and strategies for all platforms
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively and forward think
• Good leadership ability and creative problem solving
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn and work with cross-functional teams
• Working knowledge of CBS's television programs and its brand
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel Outlook