Coordinator, CBS Sports, Communications
CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2022 6:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, CBS Sports, Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, CBS Sports, Communications postings
Full Time Job
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
Do you love CBS Sports and Communciations? This Communications Coordinator will contribute to the overall publicity efforts for CBS Sports across all platforms on properties that include the NFL, college basketball and the NCAA Tournament, college football, PGA TOUR, global soccer (including UEFA, Series A, Concacaf, NWSL), SRX, PBR, WNBA as well as outside packages!
• Coordinate all electronic media interview requests, including via radio and Zoom, for CBS Sports announcers, production personnel and management.
• Assist with social media announcements and promotion, including creating graphics.
• Manage show descriptions and listings.
• Minimum 1 years experience in Public Relations or Corporate Communications, preferably in the Sports or Media industry
• Excellent communications, organizational and writing skills
• Self-starter, personable and adaptable teammate
• Knowledge of sports landscape
• Strong experience and knowledge of various social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Weekend and evening work required