This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 3:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinating Producer jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Coordinating Producer postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinating Producer will be responsible for managing and executing the editorial vision for CBS Sports HQ programming along with the Senior CP out of our Stamford CT facility. The Stamford operation is live every weeknight from 5pm-2am, and every Saturday/Sunday from 10am-2am.
Other responsibilities will include booking, scheduling, managing, and assisting the overall production; working with staff and freelance crew to communicate creative and editorial content/strategies on specific projects; and assisting on production projects as needed. The Coordinating Producer will work with the producers on a daily basis to improve their rundowns and overall communication.
• Oversees Producers in rundown structure and show prep for all Stamford based programming (M-F 5p-2a, Sa/Su 10a-2a)
• Uses exemplary sports knowledge, fantasy and gambling knowledge and judgment to determine the agenda, concepts, and content of assigned shows with guidance from Senior CP.
• Participates in or develops concepts and content for assigned shows to reach viewers in order to increase CBS Sports HQ market penetration, ratings and viewership.
• Adjusts program content to accommodate breaking news situations, interprets breaking news, and translates it into program content.
• Pre-production responsibilities including directing production arrangements for assigned studio telecasts; establishing production schedules up to and through the event; establishing the format and sequence of events for the live shows; overseeing and controlling the flow of production assets for assigned productions.
• Oversees staff â€'' performance, staffing schedules, etc.
• Focus on delivering exceptional daily video content efforts for CBS Sports HQ.
• Interacting and connecting teams across programming, post-production, graphics and studio production to ensure proficiency in workflow and production timelines that result in successful programming on CBS Sports HQ.
• Collaborates with Paramount Soccer Programming team to prepare HQ production staff for game broadcasts and shoulder programming.
• Works with management to ensure compliance with rights' structure and provide promotional push for initiatives.
• Helps lead the hiring process for producers, PAs, and APs
What you bring to the team:
You have â€''
• A flexible schedule, and an understanding that you will be in studio late into the evening, and on the weekends.
• At least 8-10 years in a Sports related field. Extensive experience in a progressively complex related digital media, studio or related production experience.
• Expert level of sports knowledge, including gambling and fantasy spaces.
• 5 years of experience managing, supervising or as a lead producer for a production unit.
• Expertise in rundown operation with Inception, ENPS, or iNews
• Strong knowledge of digital video production-related techniques and systems.
• Has an established ability to create and write compelling sports news stories; generates and executes story ideas from concept to execution.
• Has strong news judgment and experience with real-time sports productions and graphics.
• Undergraduate college degree in Communications or equivalent.
You might also have â€''
• Good understanding of ratings metrics/market positioning within the sports digital space and strategies.