CBS Sports Office Services Assistant
CBSNew York, NY
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
CBS Sports Network is looking for a part-time Office Services Assistant to support our office administrative team with duties such as handling mail, answering phones, operating office equipment, ordering and restocking supplies as needed, and backing up the reception desks. The Office Services Assistant will work closely with corporate facilities, building security, and other service providers and will report to the Manager of Office Services and Planning. This person will be scheduled to work 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday).
We€™re looking for a thorough and dependable employee who will carry out the tasks above as well as:
• Sort, distribute, and keep a log of incoming and interoffice mail.
• Assist in processing express and overnight shipments.
• Assist with trouble shooting technical problems with copiers.
• Stock, organize, and clean supply rooms and pantries.
• Conference room set up and clean up, including the monitoring of conference room schedules.
• Assist with moving boxes
• Preparing offices and workstations for new hires.
• Assist with general appearance of office, including walking around, compiling checklists for maintenance issues, and placing maintenance requests with the facilities and building management
• Other administrative responsibilities as requested
• Minimum 1 €'' 2 years of office administrative related work.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail positive attitude.
• Positive presence and interpersonal skills to work efficiently with internal and external people.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Professional judgment and emotional maturity to work effectively under pressure, busy schedules and tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands,
• Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and internal systems.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.