CBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
Overview & Responsibilities:
As Campaign Manager, you will help oversee the planning and execution of creative marketing campaigns and assets for CBS Entertainment and CBS Studios for genres including drama, comedy, unscripted/alternative, specials, daytime, and/or late night. You will collaborate with internal and external partners along with out-of-house agencies to help develop and execute strategic marketing plans on time and on budget. This role requires someone who thrives on creativity, organization, and collaboration.
• Help evolve the CBS brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, cultivating new and disruptive ideas, and helping produce groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns
• Troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise
• Identify efficiencies across the Marketing team and the broader organization
• Prepare information and presentations for senior leadership updates
• Utilizes dashboards and documentation to report on timelines and project status
• Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of campaigns
• Help manage business relationships with external creative agencies
• Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams, maintaining excellent relationships with partners across ViacomCBS, including Content Brand Strategy, Creative, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Media Planning, Technology/Operations, Post-Production, PR, Development, CBSi, CBS Studios, Viacom Data Science teams, CBS Research, and more
• Anticipate and effectively resolve problems, remove roadblocks, continually communicating with partners about progress updates, potential delays or issues, and budget implications
• Ensure all projects are prioritized and ladder up to larger business goals
• Work with your Brand lead to set clear attainable objectives, build and gather requirements, and manage the constraints, including budget, timeline, scope, quality, and efficiency of the campaign
• Build schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements
• Manage all operational aspects including campaign workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking
• Manage the production and delivery of all components of a campaign including activations, partnerships, media plans, and assets (A/V, digital, social, print, and OOH) across a subset of CBS shows and specials
• Minimum 5 years of experience in entertainment, project management, creative services, or entertainment marketing.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, social, performance, and digital media channels
• Experience driving production and accurate delivery of a high volume of marketing assets, on time and on budget
• Brand or project management experience at an entertainment company or advertising/promotion agency is preferred.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and the ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion
• High level of accuracy, and attention to detail, with strong analytic and project management abilities
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
• An excellent listener with high emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exemplary teammate able to establish connections quickly with internal colleagues and agency partners with a variety of personality types
• Able to gather, and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and impactful plans/reports
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Ability to lead and influence decision making on a wide range of department issues
• An enthusiastic and proactive results-oriented approach to all tasks
• Ability to take initiative with a high level of accountability