CBSNew York, NY
Job Summary: The Broadcast Associate will be responsible for assisting outside productions with everything they need for air, including requesting graphics and animations, managing assets on the FTP site, and coordinating shipping of equipment to site. They will also check in with production teams to answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
• Keep track of upcoming events and collaborate with outside package team on what is needed for each production
• Request and deliver all necessary graphic and animation elements for each show
• Assist packagers with questions, alert the team to any potential issues
• Keep FTP site organized and easy to navigate for outside entities
• Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment is required.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Strong working knowledge of sports is preferred.
• Prior experience in Sports Broadcast Television is a plus.
• Four-Year college degree