CBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 11:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Broadcast Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Broadcast Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Broadcast Associate?
Full Time Job
The Broadcast Associate will be responsible for a variety of production responsibilities to support our game and studio coverage. Responsibilities include coordinating graphics on live game broadcasts and studio shows, as well as sport specific research, not limited to but including NFL and college football, college basketball, and PGA Tour golf. The Broadcast Associate will also be involved with obtaining, organizing and logging video footage for use in shows and other production elements.
• Research ideas and statistics that would make for interesting, storytelling graphics on live game telecasts.
• Oversee building of graphics from start to finish, including editorial content, layout and accuracy.
• Coordinating the live use of graphics on a variety of sporting events and studio shows.
• Help organize and log videotape for use in broadcasts.
• Assist Producers and Associate Directors with edits and other production content.
• Four-Year college degree
• Excellent working knowledge of and interest in sports, especially NFL and college football, college basketball and golf.
• Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, multi-tasking skills, and a keen attention to detail.
• Travel to games and events is expected
• Prior experience in Sports Broadcast Television is a plus.
• Ability to work weekends