CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Marketing is looking for a Brand Manager with extensive experience developing strategic, highly creative multi-media marketing brand campaigns. As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for gathering appropriate customer and cultural insights and data points to produce marketing plans that optimally set objectives, identify appropriate target audiences, develop positioning strategies, then integrate mass media, social media, promotional activities, and other tactics that engage audiences. You'll be responsible for helping set the positioning, voice, and communications roadmap for CBS brand work and will collaborate with the content, creative and product teams to grow brand significance. You'll work with internal and external teams, along with out-of-house agencies, to develop and implement strategic marketing plans, with a goal to find innovative, efficient, and effective ways to market our CBS brand as a top choice for news, sports, and entertainment content!
include but are not limited to:
• Set clear objectives, identify audience targets, and build positioning and engagement strategies for the CBS brand
• Oversee culturally resonant integrated brand campaigns, with a focus on driving brand linkage, awareness, and significance among consumers throughout the year.
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies to produce breakthrough brand campaigns using traditional and emerging channels.
• Gather, analyze, and apply customer and cultural insights and data in collaboration with the research team to build and measure effective campaigns; monitor regularly and implement a test-and-learn approach to establish best practices for brand campaigns.
• Partner with Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, and Strategic Planning to develop a cohesive cross-platform brand experience.
• Act as a leader and ''catalyst'' who brings big ideas and encourages others to deliver best-in-class ideas, acquiring consensus and implementing ideas at scale. Build and manage highly positive relationships and work with a wide range of executives, talent, creative agencies, publicists, media outlets, and industry influencers.
• 5 years of experience in brand marketing, film, and/or TV
• Experience with a major brand, studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• Proficiency owning the strategic and creative planning process
• Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues
• Possess strong decision-making skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Detailed knowledge of and passion for TV and Entertainment!
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion
• Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign objectives and agency deliverables
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment maintaining a high attention to detail
• Highly data-driven, possessing a strong ability to gather and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable reports