CBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 5:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Brand Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Director postings
Full Time Job
CBS, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industryâ€™s most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
Overview & Responsibilities:
CBS Marketing is looking for a Brand Director to develop strategic, highly creative and effective multi-media marketing campaigns to launch and market a wide variety of original Daytime TV programs. This role will be responsible for gathering appropriate customer insights and data points to build and produce many types of marketing plans that effectively set objectives, identify appropriate target audiences, develop positioning strategies, then integrate mass-media, social media, promotional activities and other tactics that effectively engage appropriate audiences. The Brand Director works with a team of marketing strategists who collaborate with internal and external teams, along with out-of-house agencies, to develop and implement strategic marketing plans, with a goal to find innovative, efficient and effective ways to market our CBS programming, as we build the CBS brand as a top choice for entertainment content.
include but are not limite to:
• Set clear objectives, identify audience targets and set positioning and engagement strategies across a wide range of content types.
• Gather, analyze and apply customer insights and data in collaboration with research team to help define effective and innovative strategic marketing approaches.
• Build and implement strategies that provide the most advantageous opportunity to gain significant and valid recognition by our audiences and the industry.
• Provide creative direction and feedback to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy.
• Lead the development of a wide range of 360- integrated content marketing plans, including communication and engagement strategies across on-air, social, digital, CBS owned channels, TV, out-of-home and PR.
• Build and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand efficiency of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• 5 years of experience in film and/or TV marketing with a major studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• Experience owning the creative and strategic planning process.
• Experience with marketing strategy for Daytime Programming a plus!
• Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
• Possess strong decision-making skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage many projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape.
• Ability to collaborate with agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign goals and agency deliverables.
• Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability capture and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and impactful reports.