CBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Producer Job Description
CBS Sports Network is looking for an Associate Producer to join the remote production department. The Associate Producerâ€™s primary responsibilities will include building element reels, game edits, and element delivery. An ideal candidate should possess a deep knowledge of sports and television production, be a collaborative team player, and be creatively driven to produce high-quality content. It is essential the Associate Producer is organized, meticulous with details, and thrives in working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Responsible for building and distributing all elements, sales elements, and animations needed for all remote games, taped shows, and packaged productions.
• Produce flashbacks, vignettes, teases and bumpers for live games and events.
• Manage and distribute music for each remote event.
• Coordinate with internal departments on upcoming schedules and requirements needed for the remote department.
• Liaison with vendors and freelancers on materials and elements.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience working on live sports broadcasts recommended.
• Requires strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Familiarity with the editing process, graphics, tape/playback sources is a plus.
• Knowledge of truck requirements and formats.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
• Creative thinker who understands how to produce appealing content for use within games.
• Deep knowledge of sports, particularly college football and college basketball.
• Expected to work nights and weekends during prime seasons.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
Hiring Salary Range: $62,400.00 - 72,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.