Associate Producer, Soccer 1
This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2024 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Producer, Soccer 1 jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Associate Producer, Soccer 1 postings
Associate Producer, Soccer (Freelance) 1
This is a Freelance position based in Stamford, CT.
• Use deep knowledge and strong techniques to generate and support ideas based on betting, live events, breaking news, and other developments in the soccer world.
• Build relationships with producers, on-air talent, and graphics to ensure the highest quality of video tape assets.
• Understand how linear and social production align to create compelling studio content
• Anticipate, identify, and respond to relevant trends, developing storylines and noteworthy performances for soccer coverage
• Communicate in a timely and effective manner with producers to provide thorough, creative, and accurate video content
• Proactively identify and suggest segment or video ideas for studio coverage
• Develop original, creative ideas for video elements that present analysis, storylines, and trending issues in soccer.
• Ability to clip and lightly edit/format video materials through Adobe Premiere
• Excellent knowledge of soccer is required.
• Minimum 6 years in the production field
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Extensive knowledge of how a studio show control room works and operates
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and flexible hours.
• Must be able to be in the studio on show days in Stamford, CT.
• Able to work independently while also thriving in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to multitask, and demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, as well as a keen attention to detail, are required.
• Demonstrates ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment under deadline, to prioritize assignments and ensure accuracy.
• Must be a self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
Hiring Salary Range: $70,000 - 90,000.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.