Associate Manager, Digital & Social
CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Judge Judy,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition,'' ''Rachael Ray'' and ''The Drew Barrymore Show.''
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of ViacomCBS.
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition, The Drew Barrymore Show and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library.
CBS Brand Studio, a division of CMV, is responsible for developing branded content for CBS Media Ventures, offering solutions for brands, and innovating and improving our digital offerings in response to evolving client needs.
The Brand Studio team manages the end to end sales process for integrated campaigns that run on social and digital platforms.
We are looking for a candidate that is highly organized and thrives in this fast-paced and quickly evolving marketplace. This role will support the pre-sale process and specialize in execution, helping to manage and optimize multiple activations at a time.
• Execute paid marketing campaigns across social platforms, knowing how best to optimize for engagement and efficiency, specifically on Facebook and YouTube.
• Manage delivery of branded social programs from start to finish - from ideation, to delivery, to recap reports and positioning for renewals.
• Once a social program launches, closely monitor and recommend/coordinate any necessary adjustments to content or paid strategies to ensure peak performance for our clients.
• Work directly with the digital and social teams of various CBS Media Ventures properties, including The Drew Barrymore Show, Rachael Ray, ET, Inside Edition, Dr. Phil, and The Doctors.
• Create comprehensive wrap reports for clients, understanding how best to position and explain campaign delivery to advertisers in a clear and concise way
• Be a social content expert, recommending executions and formats internally and externally that will resonate with social audiences.
• Act as a key resource to the Sales teams for all things Social, providing insights and support that bring value to the entire Sales and Marketing org.
• Participate in brainstorm sessions bringing innovative proactive ideas forward.
• Identify and recognize problems and issues that may arise and recommend solutions.
• Possess a desire to thrive in a rapidly changing environment that evolves with marketplace needs and conditions.
• Collect necessary data points from various teams and analytics platforms for campaign reporting purposes
• Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years experience in social, digital media, marketing or analytics field
• Expertise in paid social media marketing across Facebook and YouTube, specifically around optimization
• Experience working on custom content programs that run on social platforms
• Strong project management abilities
• Extremely meticulous and organized
• Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
• Experience in the Entertainment space is preferred
• Experience working with/on Sales or Integrated Marketing teams
• Strong copywriting skills