CBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library.
The Asset Supervisor will retrieve and archive foreign language tracks, dub cards, scripts, forced narrative files and subtitle files from various post-houses/dubbing studios as projects are completed. They will also schedule and track quality check of incoming foreign language assets as they are retrieved from various Licensees/post-houses/dubbing studios. The Asset Supervisor will also:
• Work with post-houses/dubbing studios to secure replacement tracks, as needed for archival needs.
• Conduct internal research of available language tracks and subtitles, and liaise with GDG field offices in researching availability of existing foreign language tracks and subtitles in territory (accessible from Licensees) on large scale projects.
• Creating purchase orders to cover Access fees, and coordinate delivery of materials/proxy files for production launch at post-houses/dubbing studios.
• Help track production, conformance and delivery of localization assets with post-houses/dubbing studios.
• Coordinate accelerated project delivery timelines with post-houses/dubbing studios, as needed.
• Re-organize, standardize and maintain (working with ALL project managers department wide) shared file folders for storing subtitles, dubbing cards and Forced Narrative files and generally archiving data files.
2 years in international servicing/post production.
Excellent Organizational, Communication and Computer Skills.
VOD, EST and other Digital Media experience a plus.