CBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2022 8:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Art Director postings
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including â€œDr. Phil,â€ â€œJudge Judy,â€ â€œEntertainment Tonight,â€ â€œWheel of Fortune,â€ â€œJeopardy!,â€ â€œInside Edition,â€ â€œRachael Rayâ€ and â€œThe Drew Barrymore Show.â€
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount Global.
CBS Entertainment is responsible for acquiring or developing and scheduling the entertainment programming presented on the CBS Television Network, which includes primetime comedy and drama series, reality-based programming, specials, childrenâ€™s programs, daytime dramas, game shows, talk shows and late night programs.
Come join our team!
The Art Director will work with Creative Directors, designers, and strategy partners to bring to life inspirational creative campaigns and will be responsible for the creative through line of our campaigns by building out style guides and vision boards that communicate our 360-marketing campaigns. This role will be an executor â€'' landing vision for how CBS and CBS Originals come to life across all creative marketing efforts. Showing mastery in the following key creative tools â€'' Adobe After Effects and/or Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Must have a proven track record in developing breakthrough creative, as well as leading the creative expression of marketing objectives through specific strategies and tactics.
• Create multiple conceptual directions for large campaigns with the help of creative teams.
• Bring vision to life through style guides, in-situ design iterations, strategic consumer journey presentations, mockups, and at times, final deliverables.
• Ensure that all assets meet a high-level of quality, aligned with the objectives of any given campaign strategy and brand mission/vision.
• Act as the point of contact for all key art request needs from producing partners (International, Affiliates, Production companies) and all agency assets needs (templates, logos, title treatments, photography, scripts, screeners).
• Arrange meetings with agencies and internal partners.
• Work with 360 Creative Directors to proof of all final deliverables.
• Work with Legal and Asset Management and Acquisitions teams to lead asset delivery to/from agencies (photography, templates, titles designs, logos, tune ins, etc) and to/from our DAM.
• Work with Finance, Brand, Media, and Campaign Managers on budgetary needs for creative and production timelines.
• Evolve the brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, cultivating new and innovative ideas, and producing groundbreaking creative for campaigns.
• Work with internal partners to be a leader with innovative, creative ideas that will extend the brand across customer touchpoints.
• Collaborate with other marketing team leaders, as well as other partners outside of marketing to develop bigger/better creative ideas.
• Align with Network/Studio/programming/development executives, show runners, talent, and other key partners at the Network, Studio, and Paramount .
• Work opportunistically and proactively across our ViacomCBS sister brands, networks, and platforms to support marketing objectives, as well as share standard methodologies, data, and other findings.
• 5 years' experience in entertainment creative marketing.
• Highly creative, with ability to concept and develop forward-thinking ideas for a variety of entertainment marketing assets, including key art, designed to drive customer acquisition/retention.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including, but not limited to, on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance, and digital media.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, OneDrive, Frame.io, InDesign, Photoshop, Jira, and Widen is preferred.
• Experience producing and delivering a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget.
• Exemplary teammate, able to establish relationships quickly with partners with a wide range of personality types.
• A leader who motivates, inspires, and drives innovative creative thinking.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with high EQ.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience leading creative and/or marketing budgets.