Affiliate Marketing Manager
CBSLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Affiliate Marketing Manager jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Affiliate Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industryâ€™s most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
CBS Marketing is looking for a Manager to work with its Affiliate Marketing Team! They will help lead the execution and development of multi-media marketing campaigns and brand marketing programs and tactics for a wide variety of original TV programs, series and specials, and the CBS brand itself.
In this role, this Manager will work with a variety of teams on content development, social media, and other campaigns to strategically service affiliated stations of CBS and CBS Media Ventures brands. This Manager works with a team of marketing strategists to gather materials, facilitate collaboration with internal and external teams and vendors, and provide support where needed for tasks like target audience development, positioning strategies, cross-company synergy plans, and campaign executions.
This person will have high organizational and communication skills and work effectively with partners of all levels. They thrive in ambiguous situations, can shift gears to provide support wherever it is most needed, and are not afraid to dive into the details. They appreciate and use the full Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
• Leads strategy and execution of brand and content initiatives for affiliates of CBS and CMV (CBS Media Ventures) programs.
• Work with Affiliate Team to develop and manage strategic marketing campaigns
• Facilitate collaboration with cross-functional teams across a variety of locations and businesses, including media, creative, social, promotions, and sister brands.
• Build and manage relationships and work effectively with a wide range of internal and external partners of all levels.
• Provide executional support (e.g., asset deliveries, QC, in-person attendance, etc.) of multi-platform, mass media campaign activities as needed.
Types Of Decisions Made By This Position? (Describe Ability To Exercise Discretion):
• Ability to determine the best and most effective way to facilitate cross-team collaboration
• Determine and roll out best practices for team organization, meeting optimization, team communications.
• Development of tactical plans for execution of select marketing strategies
Types Of Decisions That Will Be Approved By Superior:
• Strategic decisions such as marketing approach, audience targeting, content positioning, communication strategies, creative briefs, and integrated marketing plans.
• 5 years of experience in film and/or TV marketing, or related experience
• Marketing team experience with a major studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and team focus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment!
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to operate with autonomy and discretion.
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/affiliates.