CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Entertainment Communications is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the EVP, Communications.
• Provide administrative support to the EVP of Communications and the Media Relations department.
• Answer phones and roll calls.
• Calendar and file management.
• Coordinate travel and complete expense reports.
• Coordinate press copy, program information and show storylines for approval and distribution.
• Assist at special events.
• Perform special projects and research as needed.
• 2 years of entertainment or publicity experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must have extensive knowledge of computer word processing and social media.
• Must be able to navigate the internet for research and interactive applications and possess intuition and instincts to use new and emerging media platforms with a high level of proficiency.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Keynote.