CBSStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
CBS Entertainment is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the EVP, Drama Development.
• Answer phones and roll calls.
• Schedule meetings and calls.
• Draft memos and reports.
• Read scripts, watch cuts, and provide coverage.
• Coordinate travel.
• Complete expense reports
• Assist with projects and events as needed.
• Manage department intern
• Update department grids daily
• Additional projects and duties as assigned.
• 1 years experience in the entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Possess exceptional knowledge of and passion for the TV industry.
• Strong communication, computer, and phone skills.
• Must be a strong decision maker and have the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and potential issues before they arise.
• Must be a master of multi-tasking and able to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately.
• A team player who excels at collaborating with others on joint projects.