Administrative Assistant, Current Programs
CBSStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 7:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Current Programs jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Current Programs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Current Programs?
Full Time Job
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
CBS Entertainment is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support executives in the Current Programming Department!
Current Programming is responsible for overseeing all aspects of CBS scripted television shows at the Studio and on the Network. Current Programming works hand in hand with Showrunners, giving creative feedback at every step of the TV making process, as well as interfacing with all the various departments at the Studio and Network such as Casting, Business Affairs, Publicity, Marketing, etc.
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Schedule meetings and calls
• Draft memos and reports
• Read scripts, watch cuts and provide coverage
• Complete expense reports
• Additional projects and duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 year administrative experience is preferred
• Previous entertainment industry experience required
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the television industry
• Strong communication, computer, and phone skills
• Strong decision-making ability; good problem solver with the ability to anticipate issues and alternatives
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and accurately