Weekend Newscast Producer
CBS Television StationsFort Worth, TX
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Weekend Newscast Producer jobs in Fort Worth-TX
Search all Weekend Newscast Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Weekend Newscast Producer?
Full Time Job
Weekend Newscast Producer- KTVT (Dallas/Fort Worth)
CBS Television Stations consists of 28 CBS-owned stations in 17 major U.S. markets, as well as the stations' digital properties. The portfolio of stations includes 15 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates.
The station group's properties also include CBSN Local, a joint initiative with CBS Interactive that features direct-to-consumer streaming news services in the markets where the Company has local news organizations. CBS Television Stations' premium local content is also distributed to consumers by the group's websites and mobile applications.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience.
• Experienced in production of video, digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
• Managing and enhancing creative workflows and the localization process
• Concise and clear communicator
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
• Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Entertainment Market experience.
• Previous direct production or post-production experience
• BS/BA in related field would be a plus