CBS Television StationsPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2021 10:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Sales Manager jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Sales Manager postings
Full Time Job
CBS Television Stations consists of 28 CBS-owned stations in 17 major U.S. markets, as well as the stations' digital properties. The portfolio of stations includes 15 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates.
The station group's properties also include CBSN Local, a joint initiative with CBS Interactive that features direct-to-consumer streaming news services in the markets where the Company has local news organizations. CBS Television Stations' premium local content is also distributed to consumers by the group's websites and mobile applications.
The Business Development/Digital Sales Manager will report to the VP, Director of Sales at KYW/WPSG. This individual will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to prospect, develop, close, and maintain linear and digital advertising accounts on CBSPhilly.com (https://cbsphilly.com/) and CBS Local Digital Media properties.
• Coordinate new business and digital sales efforts of the CBS Philadelphia sales staff.
• Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
• Develop compelling sales proposals and presentations for sales staff for CBS Local new business and digital opportunities.
• Review local stations RFPs and make strategic recommendations to maximize linear and online revenue.
• Grow new business and online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and coordinating sales calls based on maximum potential return.
• Maximize revenue by managing advertising inventory & pricing.
• Coordinate new business and online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
• Prepare and review local market digital sales reports and forecasts.
• Analyze competitive online media marketplace.
• Manage digital agency/client relationships.
• Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of new business and digital assets for digital campaigns.
• Assist with new business and digital research requests in conjunction with CBS Philadelphia/CBS TV Stations research team.
• Assist the sales team with prospecting for new linear and digital business opportunities.
• Support the sales team in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
• Work closely with local management team to develop solutions-based integrated media campaigns for clients.
• Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
• Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
• We are seeking a professional with a proven record of sales successes and established relationships.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills! Team oriented.
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Understanding of Wide Orbit, Google DFP, DSPs, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Scarborough,MOAT, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other web related applications a plus.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• BS / BA degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales.
• Proven media sales prospecting experience (especially TV) is a plus.
• Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills.