Sales Assistant, TV
CBS Television StationsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 5:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Assistant, TV jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Sales Assistant, TV postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant, TV? Assist the CBS Television Stations Local Sales team with servicing accounts and performing administrative functions.
• Accurately enter TV and digital sales orders and contracts into the sales system, WideOrbit. Monitor accounts and pull makegood reports.
• Coordinate all information, schedules and client research for Account Executives.
• File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to sales orders.
• Coordinate and prepare materials for sales decks presented to clients and media departments of advertising agencies.
• Pre and post sale project management duties: build marketing materials and research pieces for various sales initiatives.
• Perform administrative tasks (e.g.: heavy phone coverage and data entry)
• Assigned special projects as needed by Account Executives, Sales Managers and the Sales Assistant Supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
• Knowledge of WideOrbit and Strata a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to perform tasks with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in MS Excel (formatting and formula creation) and MS PowerPoint. Plus the ability to learn new software systems.
FUNCTION: Sales This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.