CBS Television StationsStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
KCBS2/KCAL9-TV, we are looking for a dynamic storyteller who excels at crafting memorable newscasts. The nation's largest duopoly, the CBS Owned & Operated stations in Los Angeles, is looking for a Producer.
Producer should have excellent writing, copy editing and multi-tasking skills. Full understanding of how digital, social, and on-air platforms intersect. An ability to execute compelling high production value product in a timely manner. A proven leader who can handle extended hours of live breaking news coverage and keep calm, focused and in control.
On site / hybrid work schedule
• Newswriting, line producing
• Collaborate effectively with a wide range of personnel to create compelling content.
• Maintain a steadfast commitment to accuracy and fairness
• Generate story ideas and participate in editorial meetings
• At least five years' experience, preferably in a top 20 market
• Strong people skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage deadlines
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with Avid I-news, and Grass Valley Group server and newsroom editing systems a plus.
• College Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
All qualified candidates must apply to the CBS Television Stations online Applicant Tracking System:www.cbsandyou.com(internal applicants) andwww.cbscorporation.com(external applicants)
This is the only method in which applications will be accepted for open positions.
NO PHONE CALLS or EMAILS PLEASE. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls or respond to individual inquiries.