Per Diem Associate Digital Line Producer
CBS Television StationsChicago, IL
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Per Diem Associate Digital Line Producer jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Per Diem Associate Digital Line Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Per Diem Associate Digital Line Producer? PURPOSE OF POSITION:
It's a new era in local news! If you have the innate curiosity of a journalist, and a passion for innovating, CBS 2 Chicago wants to hear from you. We're looking for an Associate Digital Line Producer to work on CBSN-Chicago's local live streaming network. The ADLP will be at the forefront of transforming our business model, working with our broadcast producers, digital producers and control room to serve our audience with quality live and video content on our OTT platform.
The role requires close coordination with the Digital Line Producer and broadcast line producers during live news programs. The ADLP will also edit video and assist with writing headlines and maximizing SEO and shareability of CBSN-Chicago content.
• Assisting with timing in a control room environment.
• Helping code and stack rundown content at the direction of the DLP and broadcast line producers with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements.
• Anticipate the needs of the DLP and the show with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements while also taking direction from senior producers.
• Helping to coordinate with broadcast line producers during live news programs.
• Assisting with building show rundowns.
• Editing video for CBSN-Chicago stories.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Results-Oriented, Dependable, Detail-Oriented, Courteous
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Recent college grad with 1 years of experience preferred in helping to create and build show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with Edius or other non-linear editing systems and ENPS and iNews.
• Available for early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service.
• Experience with Crispin and iNews a big plus.
• Understanding of SEO.
FUNCTION: Production This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.