CBS Television StationsBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
CBS Television Stations consists of 28 CBS-owned stations in 17 major U.S. markets, as well as the stations' digital properties. The portfolio of stations includes 15 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates.
The station group's properties also include CBSN Local, a joint initiative with CBS Interactive that features direct-to-consumer streaming news services in the markets where the Company has local news organizations. CBS Television Stations' premium local content is also distributed to consumers by the group's websites and mobile applications.
CBS Boston (WBZ-TV, WSBK-TV, & CBS Boston Digital) has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator for our duopoly stations, internal production studio (Fusion4), and digital platforms.
This position will have responsibilities spanning sponsorships, sales-marketing collateral, strategic creative development and production project management.
Key to this position is the daily interaction with Account Executives, Sales Management and Creative Services to develop strategic proposals, manage multiple projects, and manage communication between sales, news, and creative services to develop sponsorship opportunities.
• Update sales materials: one sheets, capabilities deck, CBSN numbers, digital decks, sponsorships, original content series sports/tentpoles decks, added exposure one sheets
• Manage tentpole/casting call events, Merchandising Supply
• Work with Research Director to update corporate decks with local data
• Update Fusion4 website with up-to-date case studies
• Expense reports for Marketing
• Recap emails after weekly sales meetings
• Manage billboard requests, production of billboard elements, and messaging to appropriate teams
• Pull airchecks for clients
• Working with Spotloader to upload spots, convert formats, and confirm spots with clients
• Use Monday.com (project management system) to monitor and manage sponsorships and Fusion4 production projects
• Oversee sponsored contest development for stations by working with legal for approved contest rules and disclaimers, working with the Digital and Creative team to develop contest pages, and contacting winners once deemed eligible
• Assist in management of Fusion4 pitches and campaigns
• Updating marketing and budget trackers across sponsorships, production, and events
• Other responsibilities include elementary design and video editing, creating and updating sales materials, managing experiential events (Casting Calls, Sales Events, Marketing Street Teams), working with CBS Television Stations Marketing to localize sponsorship and content opportunities, pulling overnights, managing sponsorships and contests.
• Candidates should have two-three years of experience in either marketing or media and be able to effectively manage their time and multiple projects
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Two years previous research experience in broadcast media required.