CBS NewsStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, CBSN, CBSN Local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, CBSN, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations also produces the award-winning 60 MINUTES for Paramount . CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBSN, CBS News Radio and podcasts, CBS Mobile, Paramount and other digital platforms. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast network.
Executive Assistant to President, CBS News & Stations
Executive to Regional President, CBS Television Stations
Location: Los Angeles
The role: CBS News & Stations is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President and Co-head of CBS News and the CBS Television Stations.
• Provide executive-level administrative support including meeting and travel planning, managing of expense reports, scheduling, phone/mail, supplies, filing, and other business-related duties.
• Schedule and arrange meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties at a fast and constantly changing pace.
• Produce executive level presentations using various presentation software programs
• Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management and employees.
• Screen telephone calls, visitors, and letters. Answer routine questions and furnish information.
• Keep executive abreast of trends and new developments in the News space by reading industry publications, monitoring social media, and tracking competitor's initiatives.
• Providing good judgment in monitoring and prioritizing information flow and meetings throughout the day
• Utilize judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues, as necessary.
• Handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
• Plan staff and other team events including staff meetings, senior team meetings, and off-sites when necessary. This includes managing all aspects including vendor selection, catering, audiovisual, and other logistics.
• Assist with short and long-term projects, research, and produce presentations.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• At least 3 years of relevant administrative experience within the broadcast industry
• Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and social media.
• Proficient in Powerpoint and other presentation software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of management.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
• Flexible, organized, self-starter, and extremely detailed-oriented.
• Proactive approach with the ability to seek out answers and resources on own.
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Position is based in Los Angeles.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, (east coast/west coast) under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• The ability to work overtime, as needed.
• Exercise various degrees of discretion and judgment with sensitive matters and information