Summer Paid Intern - Publicity
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2020 10:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Publicity jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Publicity postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Publicity? The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Publicity intern will work closely with the department to:
• Research and track press coverage of CBS shows.
• Assist publicists with writing press materials, pitching media, and researching press outlets/contacts.
• Shadow and assist with press junkets, red carpet events and press set visits. Attend talk shows, radio shows, etc.
• Assist with administrative office duties such as passing out mail, making copies of DVDs, etc.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Previous internship experience in entertainment, media or publicity is preferred.
• Passion for television and the entertainment industry.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Eager to learn and a self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of media.
• Social Media skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.