Summer Paid Intern - Photo
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The goal of our internship program is to educate students on the day-to-day work of a Photographer and/or Photo Publicist. The LA photo department manages episodic coverage, publicity photo shoots, as well as billboard campaigns. Our interns contribute to our team by dissecting scripts and one-lines for episodic, behind-the-scenes, and social media purposes. Interns help with billboard and publicity campaigns by conceptualizing and working as on site production assistants.
• Processing, distributing and archiving incoming imagery.
• First round photo editing.
• Pre-production shoot assistance such as conceptualization.
• Supporting desk and phone coverage.
• Office duties such as copying, faxing, filing and burning DVDs.
• Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Must be available 5 days/week.
• Photography/Photojournalism majors are preferred.
• Previous internship experience is preferred.
• Lighting knowledge is required.
• Skilled in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of editing systems such as Photo Mechanic is a plus.
• Passion for television and the entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn and self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Must have a love of photography.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled