Summer Paid Intern - Media Planning
CBS Television NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
*Applicants must be available from June 24th through September 20th. *Please include a writing sample in application.
The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Media Planning intern will work closely with the department to:
• Analyze competitors' promotion strategies.
• Manage data acquired through television advertisement and analytic programs.
• Create a weekly Competitive Tracking Report, distribute to upper management.
• Participate in weekly staff meetings.
• Use Microsoft Excel to organize data.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Must have a passion for the entertainment industry and marketing.
• Strong writing skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
• Applicants must be available from June 24th through September 20th.
• Please include a writing sample in application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled