Summer Paid Intern - Entertainment Diversity & Inclusion
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The Office of Global Inclusion is looking for a summer intern to support the Entertainment Diversity & Inclusion department on the west coast.
• Assist with all Office of Global Inclusion Initiatives (ViacomCBS On Tour, SHOWCASE, Writers Mentoring Program, Directors Initiative, Viewfinder, Nick Artists and Writers Programs)
• Assist in organizing casting, development and current programming stats for annual diversity metrics reports
• Complete daily media sweeps (online and print) for Diversity and ViacomCBS Communications press or news of relevance
• Provide coverage on submitted scripts
• Perform general clerical support (copying, faxing, typing, mailing and shipping, billing, filing, etc)
• Compose event blurbs to be published in the department's monthly newsletter
• Manage RSVPs for department events
• Assist in managing Office of Global Inclusion (West Coast) social media accounts
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure of tight deadlines.
• Experience and familiarity with various social media applications preferred.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to maintain confidential material.
• Must have basic math skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled