Spring Paid Intern - Alternative Programs
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Alternative Programming intern will work closely with the department to:
• Read pitch decks and review pitch reels in an effort to understand the development process
• Review rough cuts and story notes for current shows, and provide notes and feedback in an effort to understand the post/production process.
• Provide analysis on unscripted shows and trends in broadcast, cable and streaming.
• Assist with office duties such as filing, research, creating binders & documents, generating talent and hosts grids, archiving and maintaining internal databases.
• Support assistants with phone/desk coverage.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Passion for the entertainment industry, specifically unscripted television.
• Eager to learn, self-starter, ''no task too small'' attitude.
• Organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled