Sales Assistant, Network Sales
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Network Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant, Network Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant, Network Sales? The Sales Assistant will support Account Executives in the Network Sales department in the New York office. The Sales Assistant performs a variety of administrative duties and is integral in providing the highest level of service to ad agencies. The Assistant is charged with communicating changes in the schedule, working with buying agencies to accommodate changes in the advertiser's schedules, monitoring daily commercial trafficking and solving any night of air issues.
• Relieve Account Executives of the non-selling service function as required by agencies and clients.
• Receive request for proposals (RFPs), usually by phone from agency buyers and report requested plan to the Account Executive.
• Channel the plan requests to the Sales Planning team, daypart Directors and VPs.
• Accept agency requests for plan revisions.
• Once the sale is made, transfer the sales proposal to a computer ''hold'' which freezes CBS inventory until agency recommendation is accepted by the client.
• Convey exact dates and unit cost prices to the agency buyers.
• Use pricing information and correct Nielsen ratings to negotiate make goods and discuss schedule changes.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Excellent computer & organizational skills.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Pleasant phone manner.
• Four year college degree highly preferred.
• Interest in Television a plus
• Media/ad sales internship experience a plus.
FUNCTION: Sales This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.