Post Production Coordinator
CBS Television NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Marketing is looking for a Post Production Coordinator to assist with the production and delivery of promos for broadcast and online, as well as produce repositioned end credits for all network entertainment shows.
• Work with Post-Production Supervisors and Manager of Production to coordinate all promo production for the Marketing department.
• Plan and coordinate the production of repositioned end credits for entertainment shows airing in daytime and primetime. Includes reformatting end credits to conform to DGA, SAG and WGA contracts.
• Input production data into Jira (workflow management program) and use that for the communication and delivery of produced promos.
• Perform final QC of completed promotional content prior to final delivery for broadcast or online distribution.
• Distribute daily production reports and coordinate delivery of completed promos for internal review and final delivery for broadcast or online.
• Process requests for source materials and completed elements for broadcast, digital, cable and social.
• Verify accuracy of all production information and maintain detailed logs and other records for both production and legal purposes.
• Assist with coordinating the delivery of source materials used by writer/producers and vendors.
• Manage web portals for archival and distribution of finished assets.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production or 1-2 years related experience (e.g., television network, network affiliate, major film studio, advertising agency, etc.)
• Experience with post-production, editing, media file types is required.
• Avid Media Composer editing and Adobe After Effects experience is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, & Word).
• Knowledge of Jira and/or another workflow/tracking program is a plus.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure in order to deal with daily on-air scheduling and online distribution deadlines.
FUNCTION: Post Production