Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital?
Full Time Job
Role Details:The CBS Sports Digital Marketing team is seeking a Coordinator to help support cross-platform marketing initiatives for CBS Sports Digital. This is a new role that requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects. The job will work closely with many internal partners from CBS Sports HQ, Paramount , Pluto TV, CBS Sports broadcast, design, research, product, business development to grow and engage audiences.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a natural self-starter who is confident, eager to learn and to seek different types of tasks daily. The ideal candidate is an excellent teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist in the creation and execution of DTC marketing campaigns that increase cross-platform tune-in and brand awareness for CBS Sports events and properties - NFL, UEFA Champions League, Serie A, SEC on CBS, March Madness, the Masters, PGA Championship, PGA Tour, National Women's Soccer League, WNBA and CBS Sports HQ, the 24/7 free streaming news network!
• Support the development of creative briefs and handle revisions, delivery to all third parties, tracking, reporting and recaps on campaigns. This involves engaging with the design process from start to finish, including copywriting, layout and delivery of assets
• Assist in management of the content calendar and project backlog for all CBS Sports properties (SVOD, AVOD, linear) throughout the year.
• Coordinate and communicate with key partners regarding sports schedule updates or changes. Monitor social media and news for important news affecting upcoming or current marketing campaigns
• Lead the organization of IOs, invoices, third party assets, style guides, paid and organic campaign reporting and other team files in tools like Confluence, Tableau, Trello and Adobe Omniture
• Assist the team in coordination and communication with partners from outside of the company including OTT distribution partners
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 1-2 years of experience required, preferably at a media company or in a previous marketing role and experience working with performance marketing tactics
• Ability to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency while handling a high volume of campaigns
• Highly organized, with a positive outlook, strong attention to detail and willingness to jump in on all types of projects
• Communicates professionally, clearly and effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
• Proficient sports knowledge (including pro and college); soccer fan is plus with all of our new rights!
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field preferred
• Should be comfortable with potential weekend work