Fall Paid Intern - Sports Graphics
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The over-arching responsibility of the intern in the Graphics Department is to assist the needs and requests of the production department.
• Attend meetings with department leaders and assist them in day-to-day needs
• Create elements for off-air use including signage, lightboxes, design layouts, and other needs.
• Version out projects for use on CBS Sports Network.
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors.
• Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Suite is required. Cinema4D is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled