Fall Paid Intern - Sports Communications
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
Intern will assist in the day-to-day functions of the Sports Press/Communications department. Intern will perform a wide variety of jobs including collecting and distributing stories concerning CBS Sports talent, production and broadcasts; updating biographical information on talent and production; proofreading, fact checking and filing press releases and sports media clips; Assist in conference calls, ratings projects and assist with coordination of press events. Intern will report to the Senior Vice President, Communications.
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college is required.
• Previous experience in public relations and/or communications preferred.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
• CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are open to college juniors and seniors. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, or law student..
• 3. 0 GPA or above.
• Online Application
• Resume and cover letter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled