Syndication Sales Analyst
CBS Television DistributionHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Media Ventures (CMV) is currently seeking a Syndication Sales Analyst for the Sales Administration and Legal Services team. This position is primarily responsible for analyzing, entering and maintaining CBS Media Venture's Domestic TV Syndication sales and financial information into proprietary database systems. This position reports to the Sr. Sales Analyst and Director, Sales Administration. The ideal candidates must be able to work independently in a timely manner, communicate effectively and they must be a team player.
• Analyze and enter syndication license agreements for all First-Run and Off-Network CBS Media Ventures (CMV) programming.
• Process amendments to existing television licenses agreements in proprietary database system.
• Prepare and submit change orders for Legal and Finance Department approvals.
• Generate and distribute regular system report.
• • Work closely with Contracts Administration team and Regional Sales Assistants with regards to paperwork submitted
• Work closely with Program Line-ups team in reviewing contracted time periods vs. actual airing times based on accepted license agreement terms.
• Strong attention to detail is required, along with the ability to multi-task in a time-intensive, demanding environment
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Oracle.
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Prior syndication/television experience is a plus