The Late Show With Stephen Colbert - Production Assistant
CBS StudiosNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industryâ€™s leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studioâ€™s expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing â€œStar Trekâ€ universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is searching for a dynamic and creative Production Assistant.
• Working directly with the Production Department, the right candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
• Will also assist with the Field Team, Script Department, Control Room, Rights & Clearances, and Reception.
• Must be able to support various shoots, escorting talent through testing, wardrobe, hair & makeup, rehearsal, and performances.
• Prior experience driving a 15-passenger van or cargo van is a plus for field shoot purposes.
• Other tasks include but are not limited to office administration & office maintenance, helping with crew catering, log maintenance, and intern mentorship.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in television
• Valid Driverâ€™s License
• Detail-oriented, able to communicate well with all departments
• Must be fully vaccinated to work on-site. (To be considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.)
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
• $1050 / Weekly
Hiring Salary Range: $1,050.00 - 1,050.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.