CBS StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Python Developer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Python Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Python Developer?
Full Time Job
Late Night Cartoons - Python Developer
Late Night Cartoons, Inc. is looking to place a Python Developer to assist in maintaining and updating Ftrack, a production digital asset management system. The primary responsibility will be - to develop and maintain custom tools and extend the functionality of Ftrack, using the Ftrack API and its custom integrations. The production is an animated adult half-hour comedy series with an emphasis on political satire.
• Work closely with the Digital Asset/Media Manager, Technical Director, and Production Team to develop and implement solutions for efficient asset management
• Maintain and troubleshoot existing Python tools
• Facilitate installation, maintenance, deployment and upgrades of support tools
• Monitor multiple Ftrack workflows across departments and work with the Digital Asset/Media Manager for troubleshooting
• Work with production managers and animation directors to develop new workflow solutions and tools as necessary
• Assist with daily monitoring, organization, and maintaining software
• Support and troubleshooting for production software, processes, and remote technical issues
• Detailed understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems
• Ability to communicate your coding methodology to the team and users.
• Ability to port Python applications from a Mac environment to Windows environment quickly/seamlessly
• Ability to develop graphical UX/UI interfaces for animators and be familiarized with Ftrack APIs
• Familiarity with Python's tkinter library
• Familiarity with digital asset management systems
• Familiarity with Ftrack is a huge plus, training can be provided
• Experience building and supporting tools in a production environment a huge plus
• Familiarity with Adobe programs, (especially After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere and Character Animator) a plus
• Familiarity with demanding media and entertainment workflows a plus
• Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and technical advancements
• Ability to work well under pressure and be solution-oriented