Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2021 11:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Manager Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Financial Planning & Analysis?
Full Time Job
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Cash Flow)
Manager – CBS Studios Financial Planning and Analysis / P & L Team
CBS Studios, a ViacomCBS company produces 60 series each year for a variety of customers including CBS Network, The CW, Paramount , Showtime, Netflix, Apple and others. CBS Studios is a dynamic and growing division producing many of the top performing new series for the 2020/21 Season.
We are seeking a manager to join the Financial Planning and Analysis P & L team. The department coordinates with other divisions and other studios in order to maintain financial projections (ultimates/lifetimes) for more than 130 current and library titles that are produced/co-produced by the Studio. The department also coordinates with other divisions within the company for information required in order to prepare CBS Studios' monthly forecasts and annual budgets. The department prepare projected financial statements, presentations and variance analyses which are presented to senior management and submitted to the Corporate Finance team.
• Assist in the management and preparation of the P&L for annual budget and monthly forecasting.
• Update and maintain show ultimates, P&L forecast templates, and various reports used during annual budget, monthly actuals and monthly forecasting.
• Assist in reviewing the work of others on the P & L team.
• Coordinate with other divisions and operational units during the planning process to ensure information is accurate and includes reasonable assumptions.
• Assist in P&L actuals analyses with the Accounting Department.
• Assist in preparation of variance analyses comparing to prior forecast, budget and prior year.
• Assist in the management and oversight of CBS Studios' TM1 planning system, working to improve processes and implement efficiencies.
• Work with management to improve reporting for senior management.
• Provide various ad hoc analyses when needed.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Requires strong analytical skills to analyze financial data.
• Works well as a team member with strong interdependency within the team.
• Strong proficiency in Excel (create formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc) with a working knowledge of Access, Word and Power Point.
• Experience with Oracle, TM1 and Cognos helpful.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.